- Practice Options: Bread & butter, robotics, kidney stones, reconstruction, and/or female pelvic medicine upon the incoming Urologists preference
- Academic Setting: 90% Clinical, 10% Education – Tenure track not required (optional if desired)
- Un-rivaled Retirement: Eligible for 2 different Pension Plans & Optional Retirement Plan (9% Emp / 13.1% Match) simultaneously
- Hospital Employed: Join a fast-growing physician group & stand out in the Urology community. Supportive and approachable, close-knit “family” atmosphere with physician governance.
2020 / 2021 / 2022 Candidates Accepted
Spend more time doing what you love!
- Historic location within 15 minutes from the international airport for your travel needs!
- Top Rated Schools-Ideal community to raise a family!
- Centrally located between 2 National Forests with easy access to Lake activities & the largest river in the U.S. – Ideal Warm Weather Year-Round!
- Endless choice of entertainment options: Restaurants, Live Entertainment, Arts & Culture, Boutique Shoppes
Please reference: UR 7872