Cayuga Medical Center/Cayuga Medical Associates (CMA), in collaboration with The University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC) is seeking a BE/BC neurologist to join a busy, well established and growing group of 5 fellowship trained neurologists in Ithaca, NY. This position is for a general neurologist with an opportunity for building a subspecialty practice if desired. Fellowship training is desirable but not required. Expertise in Headache, MS/Neuroimmunology, or Neurohospitalist Medicine could provide a compatible addition to the group.
CMA is also seeking a BE/BC neurologist with fellowship training in epilepsy for a leadership position.
- Pursue community - based practice in the beautiful Southern Tier region of Upstate New York as a regional faculty member of a nationally recognized University Neuromedicine program
- Leadership opportunity for fellowship-trained epileptologist
- Subspecialty Interests supported but not required
- Designated Stroke Center and State-of-the-Art Technology
- Highly supportive team of physicians
- 1 in 4 call schedule
- Competitive compensation package with production bonus and robust benefits package