WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB-GYN to join our practice at the Franciscan Physician Network Broadway Health Center located in Crown Point, Indiana. Interested candidate will be joining five established OB/GYN physicians. Candidate will supervise Midwives and must be proficient in Da Vinci Robotic surgeries.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will be proficient in Da Vinci Robotics surgeries, with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
For all health care services at Franciscan Physician Network, we follow the Ethical and Religious Directives, while caring for our patient population.
- Schedule: 22 Clinical Patient Contact Hours; Must work one late evening
- With balance of time dedicated to procedures and deliveries
- Weekday, Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:6
- Weekday Call is shared between six physicians in group
- Must be proficient in Da Vinci Robotics surgeries
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies
- Support staff
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Endometrial Ablations
- Natural Family Planning
- Annual Physical Exams
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ovarian Cysts
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- On-site Equipment:
- Uro-dynamics equipment
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Healths hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.