Neurosurgeon in Beautiful Montana
Join the leading Comprehensive Neuroscience Program of Montana and Wyoming.
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to join our dynamic and comprehensive program. At St Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. Montana offers an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice both state of the art medicine, and also live only minutes away from amazing year-round outdoor activities. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Join a well-established practice with a collegial group of 3 neurosurgeons, and excellent support staff and advanced practice professionals
- Region's largest Level II trauma center
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Employed Position
- Comprehensive neuroscience program with state of the art technology (Navigation, O-arm, Cyberknife)
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Loan repayment
- Excellent benefits
- Must be Board Certified/Eligible in Neurosurgery