The Center for Behavioral Health within the Neurological Institute at Cleveland Clinic is currently recruiting Board Certified/Eligible Adult Psychiatrists as part of its significant outpatient growth initiative. The primary focus of this growth will be on outpatient clinic and collaborative care at Cleveland Clinics main campus and Cleveland based regional sites.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
The Center for Behavioral Health is a growing department with a team of more than 100 behavioral health providers, including more than 50 psychiatrists, throughout the region and more beds than any other facility in the Midwest.