Mischer Neuroscience Associates (MNA) currently seeks a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist to join our outstanding team in the dynamic and fast-growing Cypress area.
MNA provides comprehensive diagnostic consultation services for a broad number of neurological conditions to our referring physicians, new patient evaluations for those without physician referrals and second opinion consultations. In addition, our expert team provides state-of-the-art electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCV) in-office with the most advanced technology in a comfortable atmosphere.
About the Clinic
- 100% Outpatient Clinic
- Clinic Hours: 8 am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
- 12-15 patients per day
- Primarily adults; adolescents based on preference
- No ER call
- Excellent administrative and clinical support with tenured staff
- Located in a large, diverse community with excellent growth potential
- Collaboration with McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Outpatient Neurology experience preferred
About Memorial Hermann Cypress
- Affiliated neurologists, neurosurgeons and dedicated nursing staff at Memorial Hermann Cypress provide cutting-edge care for neurological disorders and conditions.
- Memorial Hermann Cypress will grow from 81 beds to 105 beds within existing space on campus. A dedicated Neuro/Cardiac Unit opening July 2019
- Telemedicine coverage provided by dedicated vascular neurologists in collaboration with Mischer Neuroscience Institute at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and McGovern Medical School at UTHealth
- Seeking Primary Stroke Center certification by The Joint Commission and Trauma Level III