Ocean Care Center in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, is hiring Board Certified / Board Eligible Nocturnist Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- 20,000 total ED visits annually (3,000 - 4,000 are PEDS)
- 12 ED beds
- 24 hour physican coverage, 12 hour shifts
- Low acuity and very low volume after midnight
- Scribe and Advanced Practice Provider coverage until late evening
- EPIC EMR
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.