Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a busy and established practice in Springfield, MO. This practice is currently powered by four physicians, two advanced practitioners, and a full support staff.
Mercy Clinic Pediatric Health Tracks
- Replacement for a retiring physician
- Dedicated Pediatric Clinic
- Newborn nursery shared rounding
- 1:12 Call
- Onsite Sports Medicine Opportunity
Mercy Kids Children's Hospital Springfield
- 46-bed NICU
- Jude Affiliate Clinic
- Onsite Ronald McDonald House
- 12 bed PICU with dedicated intensivists
- 31 bed pediatric unit with dedicated pediatric hospitalists
- 20+ Pediatric subspecialties
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big citybut with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-820-6279 | fax: 417-820-7495
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter