We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Neurohospitalist. Interested in experiencing all four seasons in a beautiful Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. You will work in a collegial multi-specialty group at a large Regional Referral Center serving 480,000+ in ten-county area.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This close-knit community is ideal for raising a family. We are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off – plus evening call coverage
- Additional shifts available
- Inpatient Neurology
- Cover 1 hospital
- 424-bed, Level II Regional Trauma Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- NP support for consults, joining a group of Neurologists
- Full sub-specialty support including Nocturnists
- Competitive compensation package including CME and allowed time off
- Full EPIC EMR
- Physician-friendly practice environment
- Population health-minded organization
If you would like to learn more, please contact me:
Please call, text or email:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician and APP Recruitment
Health St. Rita’s Medical Center
O: 419-995-4947 C: 419-296-7808 F: 419-226-9818