Tri-County Radiologists, Inc.
Tri-County Radiologists, Inc. (TCR), is seeking a collegial, service oriented radiologist for a full-time partnership position. The position involves general radiologic interpretation including ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI. Fellowship training is a plus but not mandatory for the position. There are no travel requirements as all radiology interpretations occur at the central hospital campus. Night hawk coverage is present after 10 pm.
The Newark/Granville Ohio area has a population of 75,000 and is located 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. The area offers top rated school systems, affordable housing, abundant shopping as well as educational, church and recreational opportunities. The position offers a competitive salary and one year to partnership track. Full benefits are provided including medical liability insurance, maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase retirement plan (one year vesting), CME allowance, full family health insurance and competitive vacation.
TCR provides the exclusive radiology services to Licking Memorial Hospital, a top 100 hospital, and has provided the service for over 40 years.
For more information, please contact Dan Corbett, Chief of Business Development at 866-354-3855 or email@example.com.
Tri-County Radiologists, Inc
Physician opportunity: Radiologist
Location: Newark, Ohio (30 miles East of Columbus, Ohio area)
- Model: Independent Practice; One year to partnership
- Status: Full-Time
- Days/Hours: M-F plus call
- Call Rotation: 1:6 (Night Hawk after 10pm)
- Procedures include: general radiologic interpretation including ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage – Licking Memorial Hospital
- Board certification required: Yes, within 5 years of graduating residency or fellowship
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 8 weeks
- Paid malpractice
- Maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase retirement plan (one year vesting)
- Family Health Insurance provided
- Serving Licking County since 1898
- 227 licensed beds
- Sole Hospital in Licking County
- LMHS is the recipient of many local and national awards recognizing patient safety, quality, technological innovation, and best places to work.
- Geography: Newark, Ohio, Licking County; 30 minutes East of Columbus
- Highlight areas: Heath, OH (2.4 mi); Granville, OH (5.1 mi); Pataskala, OH (14.1 mi); New Albany, OH (20.8 mi)
- Schools: Top-rated public schools in Granville and New Albany; excellent private schools available.
- Residential: Licking County living ranges from very affordable to very affluent
Licking Memorial Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. Licking Memorial Health Systems does not discriminate against applicants because of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors protected by law.