A new locum tenens radiology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You must be comfortable with mammography. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 60 - 80 reads per day. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 60 - 80 reads per day
- Procedures: General and mammography
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail