Physician - Cardiology

Cleveland, OH 44195

Specialty Cardiology
Profession Physician

Cleveland Clinic Childrens is seeking a General Pediatric Cardiologist to join the Pediatric Cardiology Department in the Institute of Pediatrics at Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital at Main Campus. The successful candidate will have a strong clinical background in general pediatric cardiology, a background in clinical teaching and strong interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the local community of general pediatricians, family practitioners and internists. Night call and inpatient service duties at Main Campus and other outreach sites is shared equally among 12 Pediatric Cardiologists.

The successful candidate would join our staff of 15 Pediatric Cardiologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners in a busy clinical and academic practice. An interest in teaching is desirable as Main Campus is an active teaching facility for Pediatric Residents and the Pediatric Cardiology Department has an active Fellowship program. Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital has dedicated echo rooms and state of the art equipment. The Echo lab is ICAEL accredited. The interested candidate will also have the opportunity to read pediatric electrocardiograms, Holter monitors and event monitors performed at Main Campus.

A faculty appointment at a rank commensurate with experience is available at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. The Department deservedly enjoys an excellent national reputation for excellence in clinical care and patient outcomes with a world-class pediatric and congenital heart surgery team with outstanding outcomes. Board certification or eligibility in Pediatric Cardiology is required, and board certification in Adult Congenital Cardiology is preferred.

Cleveland Clinic Childrens is consistently ranked as one of the best childrens hospitals by U.S. News & World Report and has 300 staffed beds, located at the main campus, our free-standing Childrens Hospital for Rehabilitation, and in 4 other satellite hospitals across Northeast Ohio.  Our staff includes more than 350 physicians in 55 pediatric medical and surgical specialties providing over 1 million outpatient visits, 20,000 inpatient admissions, 12,000 surgeries, and accepting over 1,400 transports per year. Cleveland Clinic healthcare system was recently ranked as one of the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and is a world leader in patient safety and patient experience. Cleveland Clinic Childrens was ranked as one of the Best Childrens Hospitals in U.S. News and World Report in all 10 specialties 2020-2021.

Bradley Marino, M.D.

Department Chair, Pediatric Cardiology