Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an employed General Neurologist to join a group in Nacogdoches, TX! Nacogdoches Medical Partners is an experienced network of providers serving the greater Nacogdoches area. The team is fully committed to excellence in patient care and includes family physicians, pediatricians, and specialists in cancer care, rheumatology, orthopedics, and pulmonary medicine. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems in the country.
Will be joining 1 Neurologist with an established practice in community. Nacogdoches Medical Center is the only Primary Stroke Center in the city and has an excellent 24/7 Hospitalist service to support the practice. There are no competitive Neurology practices in Nac, which is a great opportunity to make an impact in the community!
- Clinic Hours 8a-5pm, 5 days per week but is flexible
- 65% OP 20% IP and 15% procedures
- Practice Call is 1:2; ED Call is 7 days per month; Average 1 consult per day from ED or Floor
- Average patient census is 10-14 clinic and 2-3 IP
- Must be BE/BC with an active TX license (or in progress)
- Seeking experience/training in EMG/EEG. Sleep experience/training is a plus!
Nacogdoches physicians enjoy a family friendly small town with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. Nacogdoches is considered one of the most historic towns in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors. It is nestled right at the intersection of the historic El Camion Real de los Tejas and the La Calle del Norte, and still attracts people from all over the world, just like it did in the 1800s when Nacogdoches was considered the gateway to Texas.