- Candidates should be board-eligible/board-certified in Pediatric Sleep Medicine
- Must have a strong interest in medical student and resident education
- Seeking candidates who have good interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- Successful candidates will be appointed to the faculty of Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a highly competitive salary with a generous incentive potential based on clinical productivity and contributions to our tripartite mission of excellence in clinical care, teaching and scholarship.
- Full executive level benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision, malpractice, vacation time, short and long-term disability and retirement.
About the Department:
- Pediatric, Transition, & Adult multidisciplinary neuromuscular MDA accredited & supported care center.
- Active Level 4 (NAEC accredited) epilepsy surgery program with 5 pediatric epileptologists and full state of the art outpatient and inpatient capabilities available 24/7.
- Well-established and supported subspecialty programs including epilepsy, NIOM, neurophysiology, sleep medicine, neuromuscular, neurodevelopment/neonatal neurology, headache, neurogenetics, & neuropsychology.
About Beaumont Children's:
- Beaumont Children's Hospital is the prime affiliate of Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- It is the pediatric hub of the 8 hospital Beaumont Health system (3,500 beds, 17,000 newborns, 85,000 pediatric ER visits, 196 pediatric beds).
About the Geographical Area: