Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, just one east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Take time off from April through September
- October through March work 7 on/ 7 off for a growing hospitalist service physicians and nurse practitioners
- Manageable patient load with night coverage provided by nurse practitioners
- 108 bed hospital with state-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, 9 bed open ICU
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, neurology, nephrology and more
- Faculty appointment available through the University of Missouri School of Medicine to teach medical students and residents
- Hospital employment offered with premier benefits package; ENJOY FULL BENEFITS year round with this position
- Ask about student loan payback
Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail. Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth. Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or lovely scenes with fishing, hunting and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!