Mercy Clinic Fort Smith Communities is seeking a family medicine physician for our Mercy Clinic Primary Care - Chaffee Crossing. Our care team includes a mix of 2 Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Clinicians at this location. Qualified candidates will be board certified/eligible.
Mercy Clinic Primary Care - Chaffee Crossing Hyperlink
- Established Primary Care Practice
- Nurse on Call
- Knowledgeable & Experienced staff
- Unified Team Approach
- Monday through Friday, 4 days of clinic
- Physician Led, Professionally Managed
- Teaching opportunities with local medical school, Arkansas Osteopathic School of Medicine
This position offers:
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance
- 4 weeks vacation and 1-week CME annually
- Annual CME allowance $5,000
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- $10,000 Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- H-1B Visas accepted
Fort Smith, Arkansas, the Region's scenic beauty is a hallmark of our quality of life but is certainly not its only outstanding asset. Fort Smith is also noted for the strong work ethic of its citizens, the clean and progressive industry that drives the economy, a growing tourism trade, a thriving business and retail base and a strong agricultural tradition. Kiplinger magazine rated Fort Smith, AR as the #4 city in the US with the lowest cost of living. Our diverse and stable economic base prospers because of abundant natural resources, an educated workforce, professional medical facilities, award-winning schools, outstanding transportation network and quality of life.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.