U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Littleton and Denver, Colorado!
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MAs who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.