Coastal South Carolina Welcoming Endocrinologist
Will join one Endocrinologist and one Nurse Practitioner in non-profit hospital owned multi-specialty group of 70 providers.
- Clinical practice will be located in new state-of-art facility.
- Office hours are M-F, 4.5 day week clinic, .5 day administrative.
- Will see average of 18 - 22 patients daily in outpatient setting.
- Active Hospitalist program in place for inpatient care.
- Diabetes Educator will be hired per provider.
- 400,000 patient service area.
- Employed position includes base salary, RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K and/or 403b pension plan, AFLAC, 26 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- Visas accepted.
This community is only 10 minutes from the BEACH! The downtown area of this historic river town is home to a unique array of shopping, dining, and scenic views. Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina's Atlantic coast, is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It's international airport has 60 flights per day. It's also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses. Along its beachfront boardwalk are arcades, souvenir stands and restaurants, as well as the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park and the SkyWheel, one of the country's tallest Ferris wheel.