Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people ?? our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to ??Always Do The Right Thing!??
The Assistant Clinical Director ensures effective day to day operations of the treatment program through active supervision of clinical and support staff. Assists in hiring of new staff members. Responsible for monitoring clinical and recreation therapy budgets. Oversees the quality of services provided and implements quality assurance practices. Provides back up for administrative functions when Clinical Director is off-site.
Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender treatment or intervention a correctional or forensic setting.
Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and clinical observational skills.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
Ability to assign and coordinate work activities and monitor the performance of subordinates.
Appreciation of the need for and ability to maintain appropriate personal boundaries in working with sexual offender populations.
Ability to form and maintain good working relationships with a diverse staff and a commitment to enhancing cultural competency.
Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Complies with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations formulated by the organization and the state in which the position operates in, along with any applicable professional governing bodies.
- Provides administrative supervision to ensure efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Provides clinical supervision to clinical team leaders and others as necessary.
- Assists the Clinical Director and other staff in program development and planning.
- Assists the Clinical Director in completion of administrative duties as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for monitoring and implementing quality assurance practices; oversees the quality of services provided.
- Ensures program compliance with administrative code, regulations, organization policies and procedures, and contract client practice directives.
- Works cooperatively with all management when making hiring and staffing decisions.
- Supervises and conducts annual performance appraisals of staff; recommends salary adjustments.
- Works cooperatively with Clinical Director and others in resolution of problems involving staff including but not limited to implementation of counseling and disciplinary procedures.
- Ensures adequate staffing; schedule staffing; constantly assessing and coordinating staffing needs.
- Provides and develop staff training.
- Forecasts, develops, and monitors facility??s budgets.
- Provides clinical support and supervision to staff as needed; assigns or delegates duties to staff to complete tasks.
- Makes recommendations for treatment programming, policies and procedures, and environmental enhancements.
- Provides court testimony as needed.
- Complete on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Monitors and develops resident daily schedule; monitor and assign caseloads to primary therapists; assist in development of group schedules.
- Serves as a clinical consultant to administrative and security staff.
- Maintains open communication channels with all staff and supervisors.
- Provides backup for administrative functions when Clinical Director is off-site as assigned and for other clinical staff as needed.
- Maintains on-site personnel files and associated functions
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer