The Department of Internal Medicine in partnership with International Operations at Cleveland Clinic is seeking board certified/eligible Internal Medicine Physicians for a Cleveland Clinic International Project. Team based care with embedded Physical Therapists, Emergency Physicians, Nurses as well as International Logistics Officers. Board certification, and eligibility for licensure in Ohio are required. Cleveland Clinic physicians enjoy a collegial work environment with a competitive salary enhanced by a very attractive benefits package.
- Positions will require relocation to the Middle East
- Evaluate and treat patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Achieves timely and accurate completion of required documentation pertaining to patient records
- Educates and communicates with patients, their families/caregivers and staff to coordinate care.
- Provides support to all activities associated with meeting regulatory, quality and safety standards.
- Develops collaborative relationships across the continuum of care
- Participates in academic programs as requested.
- Works in an international location providing outstanding preventative, acute and chronic disease care for adults in a patient focused environment.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited school of medicine or osteopathic medicine. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: Licensure as an M.D., D.O. Board eligibility/certification in medical specialty. COMPLEXITY OF WORK: Prepared to be available at all hours based on patient/staffing need. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate actions within the confines of the medical staff code of conduct. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and computer entry. Occasionally lifts/moves patients and lifts or carries items up to 25 pounds. Normal or corrected vision, hearing and speech. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required. MEDICAL STAFF APPROVAL: Provides clinical knowledge, expertise, and medical consulting to patients, families, and community.