Family Medicine with or without OB Northwest Arkansas
- Work in hospital employed setting
- Outpatient practice in a pod setting
- OB is preferred but not required
- Community has over 700 OB cases
- Candidates can do C-Sections if trained to do so.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours.
- Excellent financial/benefit package.
- Salary - 234k - 295k
- Relocation - 10k
- Loan Forgiveness - yes
- Sign on Bonus - yes
- CME allowance - yes
This Northwest Arkansas community is a nationally recognized three time selectee as one of America's Best 100 Towns. Work where others come to vacation. Located in the heart of the Ozarks,featuring ready access to an outdoor paradise. Multiple clear water lakes and rivers, beautiful topography, and easy access to world class entertainment, hiking, mountaineering, canoeing, big bassand trout fishing, hunting, golfing, and shopping. Excellent school system that is exceptional in state and national averages. Cost of living and housing far below national averages. Situated 35 miles south of the eclectic shopping and entertainment of Branson, MO.