Physician - Pathology
Lewisburg, PA 17837
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off. Additional (28) days paid time off.
- 1 in 3 call. Weeknight/weekend call rotation split equally; cohesive group, non-competitive
- Qualifications: BC/BE Pathology Physician. New graduates encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Candidates with strong general surgical pathology diagnostic skills, with fellowship training in cytopathology preferred.
- Simple gross dissections are performed by the pathology assistant under the supervision of the pathologists.
- Annual volume 8,000 surgical pathology cases, 3,000 GYN cytology cases and 700 non-GYN cytology cases.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined SERP plan.
- Malpractice with tail coverage, no expense to the employee.