Arkansas Childrens Hospital Northwest (ACNW) and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock, Arkansas seek a full-time board eligible/certified Pediatric Pulmonologist to join as a faculty member in an academic practice.
- Faculty appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at the Assistant or Associate Professor level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package along with robust faculty mentoring program and an available track for promotion and/or tenure as a Clinical Attending with P & T eligibility after 5th year.
- Immediate availability with negotiable starting date.
- Our Pulmonary team at Arkansas Childrens Northwest consists of a physician, APRN, specialty nurse, respiratory therapy, and social work support and is fully integrated into our larger Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Program at Arkansas Childrens Hospital in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Arkansas Childrens is home to the states only accredited Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Center and full-service Pediatric Sleep Center
- Ranked as one of the top 50 Pediatric Pulmonology Programs in the United States by US News and World Report
- Fully accredited, Pediatric Pulmonary Fellowship Program
- J1 Waivers available.
- Click here for more information about our team and our facility and fellowship programs!
ARKANSAS CHILDRENS NORTHWEST:
- Arkansas Childrens is the only pediatric health system in Arkansas. With a population of 2.8 million, Arkansas Childrens is the major pediatric referral center for Arkansas serving children from birth to age 21.
- Built in 2018, Arkansas Childrens Northwest offers exceptional pediatric care in a state-of-the-art facility, including: emergency services, inpatient unit, outpatient clinics, diagnostic & imaging services, and a surgery center.
- Additional services offered include audiology, speech therapy, nutrition, imaging, infusion, child life, social work, and physical therapy.
- For a look inside ACNW, please watch this video.
Arkansas Childrens Northwest is located in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, with many local amenities, and abundant natural resources. Northwest Arkansas is a highly desirable area that is home to corporations including Walmart, J.B. Hunt and Tyson. U.S. News & World Report put Northwest Arkansas at number 4 in its 2020 rankings of the 25 Best Affordable Places to Live and the Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers Metropolitan Statistical Area at No. 8 on its 2020 list of Best Places to Live.