Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute seeks a board-certified psychiatrist (preferably subspecialty trained in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry) with interest in managing psychiatric co-morbidities in patients with epilepsy.
The individual would have a primary appointment in the Cleveland Clinic Shor Epilepsy Center and a joint appointment in the Department of Psychiatrys Center for Behavioral Health.
The position is comprised of three key components:
- Membership on the Epilepsy Center team
- Outpatient-based, co-located consultative services as well as supervision of psychiatric consultation by trainees and support staff
- Evaluation and treatment of general psychiatry outpatients in the Center for Behavioral Health
- Research and clinical trials
The Cleveland Clinic Shor Epilepsy Center is among the worlds largest and most productive tertiary care centers of its kind. In keeping with its reputation for excellence and its commitment for a comprehensive integrated approach to patients with epilepsy, the center places high value on the mental health of its patients, and promotes strong collaboration with its psychiatric consultant team member as well as the Cleveland Clinics Department of Psychiatry, also a leader among U.S. psychiatry training programs.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Please include your current CV and letter of interest when applying