Physician - Information Technology

FL

Specialty Information Technology
Profession Physician

Cleveland Clinic is currently seeking an Associate Chief Medical Information Officer (ACMIO) for the Florida Region in the Information Technology Department. The Florida region includes Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Martin Health, and Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital, with five hospitals and numerous outpatient centers in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties.

The ACMIO will report into the Office of the Enterprise Chief Medical Information Officer (CMIO) and work collaboratively with the other clinical IT leaders throughout the Cleveland Clinic Enterprise.  This ACMIO is responsible for supporting the development of clinical information systems that assist clinicians in the delivery of safe, effective, and high quality patient care; serving as an advocate of management in promoting the use of information technology in a clinical setting. This ACMIO will partner in the development of enterprise solutions and successfully meet the needs of the Florida Region.

The successful candidate will be a board certified physician in their medical specialty with at least 5 years of clinical experience. Approximately 30% of time will be dedicated to the ACMIO role and remaining 70% spent in clinical practice at one of our Florida locations. Formal training in informatics or related experience is highly desirable. ITIL Foundations certification is required within 6 months of job initiation.

This dynamic opportunity commands a competitive salary, enhanced by an attractive benefits package and a collegial work environment.