We are seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our highly experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that are committed to their community and colleagues. Enjoy a predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities offered in and around the area.
Rheumatology Opportunity offers:
- Hospital Employment with excellent benefits
- Competitive financial package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation dollars
- Paid medical malpractice
- CME & PTO allowance
- No call requirement
- Infusion Center on hospital campus
About our hospital:
- Largest hospital in south Arkansas
- Servicing 11 counties in Southeast Arkansas reaching a population base of 220,000
- Level III Trauma Center
- Medical staff of 150 physicians, offering 27 specialties
- Affiliation with University of Arkansas Medical Sciences (UAMS) in a Family Practice Residency program on campus
- Excellent Hospitalist program
- Competitive salary compensation based on education and experience
- Competitive benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Physician Extenders (APNs, PAs, Etc.)
Our community is conveniently located in the mid-south region of Arkansas, and serves as the major trade center for the southeast portion of the state. The county seat and ninth largest city in Arkansas, our city boasts outdoor recreation, attractions, a diverse manufacturing base and warm, friendly people.
This family-oriented county of over 70,000 offers golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, and excellent housing values. Families enjoy educational programs and exhibits at the Arts & Science Center as well as team sports at the local YMCA. The community also boasts downtown murals depicting the history of the area, a historical museum, and Arkansas Railroad Museum. For those in the medical field, the community offers all the professional challenges of a “big city” medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community, and is located only 45 minutes south of Little Rock.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC211135 & email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC211135