St. Luke’s Dermatology Expands its NJ presence
Are you team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community? Do you love to teach the next generation of dermatologists? Then St. Luke’s University Health Network is the place for you!
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence in Washington, NJ. Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials
- You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the region’s only pediatric dermatologist).
- We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (wintheskin.org).
- Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
- To learn more about our Dermatology program, please visit (https://www.slhn.org/dermatology)
In joining St. Luke’s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Residents – enjoy a generous stipend during your final year
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Please click here to review our Provider Recruitment Brochure.