This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Neurosurgeon committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. We are a Level 1 (Comprehensive) Stroke Center, located in Naperville, IL; just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago. Neurosciences located in Naperville & Elmhurst, IL; just 17 miles west of downtown Chicago. The Edward Neuroscience Institute includes a diverse range of service lines within the neurosciences, including but not limited to a comprehensive stroke center with neurointerventional services and a neurocritical care unit staffed by neurointensivists, a robust neuro-oncology and neurosurgery program, and multi-disciplinary subspecialty focused neurology clinics.
- Join a collegial group
- Full Time
- Market competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, etc.
- To learn more, visit: https://www.eehealth.org/services/neuro/
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2021
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Elmhurst is just 17 miles west of Chicago and offers excellent high schools, low crime rates, many recreational amenities, quaint shopping and unique eateries in our downtown. There is a Metra train stop in Elmhurst for convenience access to & from Chicago. https://www.elmhurst.org/
Interested candidates may contact:
System Physician Recruiter
Phone: 630-527-3478 | Lori.Kramer@eehealth.org