The Department of Otolaryngology at Kaiser Permanente- Vallejo is pleased to announce a new full-time Otolaryngology (ENT) position.
Qualified applicants will have a California Medical license in good standing and are Board Eligible or Board Certified by ABOMS. Experience and advanced training in the above-mentioned area is favorable.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Competitive Compensation
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance – up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance (approval required)
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California.
For more about these opportunities, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call 510-625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.