Hospital consult, inpatient, and on-call duties as needed.
Ideal candidate will be available for one week per month: 7 days and 2 night (pager) calls or 2 weekends a month. Weekend shifts available.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible Nephrology (ABIM)
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
- Stable work history with excellent clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each persons gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.